re You Ordering The Right Sizes?
Please Do Not Assume All Sizes Run The Same…
Farm Girls buy from many different companies and as we all know not every company sizes their products equally.
- Therefore, I list the EXACT Bust and Length Measurements on each piece I sell. You can find that info by clicking on Details on the item page.
- It is up to you to measure the fullest part of your bust and then take into consideration how many inches of looseness you would like around your middle.
- DO NOT GO OFF YOUR BRA BAND SIZE!!!
- Also, keep in mind that sometimes the style is intended to be over-sized and boxy when you choose a size. If you follow these guidelines it should be easy to get the perfect fit every time.
- Another easy way to measure your size is to measure the pit to pit measurement of one of your favorite pieces in your closet, then DOUBLE that number. This will give you the bust measurement to use when ordering. Then just open the details box to the items you are interested in. We've already done the rest!
- My SUGGESTION: If in doubt always order up. Sizes usually jump in the bust 2” at a time. I would rather have that little extra than not enough.
- When measuring for the length of your item, we measure from the top of the shoulder to the bottom of the hemline.
- If you need any other measurements that are not listed feel free to call.
I hope this helps take the guessing game out of ordering. As a result, this will prevent you from having to return and or exchange your items. If you would rather call me for help, I would love to visit with you!
Have Fun Shopping
Just give me a ring at 816-632-7066
Customer Service Hours: Monday-Friday 8am-4pm, Saturday 8am-12pm
*Color Disclaimer : Due to monitor settings, monitor pixel definitions, we cannot guarantee that the color you see on your screen as an exact color of the product. We strive to make our colors as accurate as possible. However, colors are approximations of actual colors.